lundi 28 février 2011

Pedestal: Where women rule

My first time at Pedestal was unforgetable, now you can read all the details of my first night at a fetish party in the Skin Two Latex Extra  Magazine pages 15-16  
Get your free copy here http://www.skintwo.biz/latextra/34/ 


Here is a peek:
"The day Joanna invited me to Club Pedestal I couldn’t believe my luck.  Joanna was proposing to take me to a club where women are adored by men, a place where women are in complete safety to explore their fantasies and men are at the service of women for whatever they might want.  I couldn’t wait to see Club Pedestal I was excited but at the same time scared to go to a fetish club, I had never been to one, so I ask Becky, a friend of mine to come with me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire