jeudi 20 mai 2010

What is CBT ?


I was browsing through Joanna Lark’s website today to see what new and exciting toys she had added to her collection when I found a strange looking implement for CBT called The Humbler.
 
New as I am to BDSM, it didn’t matter how long or in what angle I looked at this toy, I couldn’t imagine how to use it.

For a start, I had never heard the term CBT before so I contacted Mistress Joanna Lark trying to find an answer to my question.   
So, what is CBT?  Well it is simply Cock and Ball Torture.  Easy, isn’t it?  Yes, Joanna always makes it sound fun and easy with her explanations.   
To some extent I had already practised some of this but I didn’t know that there was a name and a whole set of toys and rules for this practice.  I didn’t know that when I slapped a man’s genitals with my riding crop I was practising CBT. 

Like most BDSM practices, there are many ways of CBT depending on the pain threshold of the person involved.  CBT can go from simply causing discomfort by squeezing a man’s genitals with one’s hand as if squeezing a rubber ball, to slapping, pinching, using clamps, weights, electric stimulation, binding, waxing, etc.  It all depends on your wicked imagination and your sub’s pain threshold.

 

Warning: During CBT practices the penis and testicles can be easily or permanently damaged.  Mistakes can lead to ruptures, tears, or other disfiguring and disabling results.  Caution must be observed when practicing this activity.

For more information on CBT you can visit malesubmission.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire