jeudi 27 mai 2010

Training a slave: Public humilliation.

Training With Miss Anath


The day after Club Pedestal I was reading a book “Training with Miss Abernathy” a present I had received the night before from one of  Mistress Joanna Lark’s subs, when I found a note with my new slaves’ phone number. I was curious about his capabilities, so I sent him a message ordering him to come and pick me up immediately to entertain me. After all... what else can you do on a Friday afternoon in London?


 I think that Londoners are not use to seeing a woman walking with a personal servant, we had lots of people looking at us in shock.  I enjoyed having my new personal slave opening doors for me, carrying my bags, serving me as a seat, disposing of my chewing gum (in his mouth), and taking care of my every step so other people wouldn’t get to close to me.


Do you want to know what happened after? Let's say that I had fun trying on some public humilliation...


You can find more about how I train my "wannabes" in Training with Miss Anath







At the Natural History Museum:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire