jeudi 3 juin 2010

Where did I get my red military catsuit

Every time I wear my red military catsuit I have people coming up to say how stunning I look in it. I wore it for the first time at the Torture Garden birthday party in London, it was a winner, especially as I went in with my sister in mischief Joanna Lark wearing a similar catsuit in black. We caused a sensation; you only need to look at the TG photos to see how severe and sexy we were looking that day.


After that I wore it for the London Alternative Market, where it also caused a big stir.


Do you want to know the secret about this red PVC catsuit?
It is simple; it is made with the best quality PVC which means that it hugs your curves while at the same time moulding your figure to that of a stunning temptress. The thin belts around the waist act as a corset, slimming you down and of course giving you that amazing corseted feeling that only corset wearers know.


As soon as I slip in my PVC catsuit I immediately feel sexy and powerful and this feeling projects an image. On top of that the suit is so comfortable, that once I am wearing it, I don’t want to take it off.


Do you want to know where I got it? I am not sure I should tell you… At the moment I am the only one wearing this exclusive number.




Well I tell you but you have to promise to keep it a secret...
I got it via Joanna Lark, yes, this amazing military catsuit is available from Joanna Lark's online boutique. 
Have a look, you will not be dissapointed! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire