jeudi 10 juin 2010

How to get Bigger breasts naturally


Few women are truly happy about the size of their breasts, thinking that they are either too big or too small. The discontentment can cause feelings of insecurity and unhappiness which can lead to an impairment of sexual pleasure.
If you are worried about your breasts being too small and you would like to increase your breast size, basically there are two main ways in which you can do it: Surgically, and Non-surgically. Breast augmentation surgery can be a big investment and is not always recommended as it has its own drawbacks plus it is costly and time consuming.
Among the non surgical methods for bust enhancement, the most common ones are:
  • Exercise.
  • Massage.
  • Aromatherapy.
  • Breast enhancement pills and creams.
  • Nutritional supplements. 

Exercise To increase your breast size
Exercise does not actually increase the breast size but can help strengthen breast tissue and also help tighten and tone them, giving them a fuller and firmer look. The breast is supported by chest muscles. If these muscles are toned, the breast is likely to remain healthy and in good shape.   Push-ups, bench press, and flies are the best known exercises for strengthening chest muscles. Do them for at least 3 months for long lasting results.


Another form of exercise that is great to strengthen the pectoral muscles is swimming.  Make sure you wear an “itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini” to do your swimming, it might not help in increasing your boob size but it will make you plenty of new friends who don’t care about your bust size.  




I have also read that certain Yoga positions are good for breast augmentation.  Certain poses such as Ardha Chakrasana, Half-Wheel, Baddha Padmasana or Restrained Lotus, are supposed to increase breast size.  Frankly, I have not tried this method and I don’t know anyone who has tried it.  I cannot even pronounce the name of the poses, never mind twisting myself into obscene positions that might only fill my tummy for 9 months if my boyfriend finds me unaware in one of those.




Massage

Massaging is a popular risk-free breast enlargement technique adopted by many women across the world due to its quick effectiveness and the pleasure that comes from it.
Personally I only experienced this technique later on in my life.  The nuns at school had sworn to me that if a boy touched my breasts before marriage, they would go all saggy, so I kept my treasures to myself until I met a less prudish friend who laughed at me when I mentioned that.  In revenge, after trying the “sinners” technique without fear of burning in hell, not only did I become a happier woman, but my treasures also increased in size!


The aim of a proper breast massage –not the cheap squeezing that a boyfriend does in the back of his car- is to flush out toxic wastes as well as to increase blood circulation throughout the bust.  In theory, a massage helps in augmenting the supply of essential nutrition to the tissues and it tones up pectoral muscles, supports ligaments, and brings back lost elasticity, thereby enhancing size and shape.


I was going to include a few videos here, but I gather that there are too many prudes  around who, like the nuns at my school, would be horrified at the sight of a breast massage.  But don’t worry, there are plenty of examples online and if in doubt just ask an experienced boyfriend.  Even if your breasts don’t grow you will have a big smile on your face.  




The Wonderbra

If everything fails do not despair, there is always the wonderful wonderbra!


You could also try one of La Senza's Double gel bra which are very natural to the eye and to the touch. The Double gel bras -like the one on the right- are designed to boost your assets and aid shape definition! This fabulous bra will give you the ultimate cleavage with its gel padding concealed in the smooth moulded cups.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire